Monday 15 August 2016

CLEO with Water

CLEO was putting her front feet in the water and was kicking the bucket...   I then had to refill it and watch the video to see what she does.....


She tilts her head so the water splashes on her face.   Maybe the water was soothing for all her infected tick bites?

It's so weird she loves playing in water because when I take her to a river, well, she loves it!  She rolls, she jumps into the deep bit and swims, she's even dumped me in water before!  Once I lost my stirrups in a river as she was leaping out of the water and I got flung back into the water.   She actualy loves swimming and splashing and playing in water so much.

But when I wash her, she hates it.  I've tried using a hose and spraying on her, I've tried a sponge, but she hates it.  She fidgets and paws at the fence, and leaps around and won't stand still, real spooky.

I guess that's just CLEO 😂


|     ---             ---    ::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;::::::::
|                                        
|         \_____/.                  
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

No comments:

Post a Comment