Sunday 14 August 2016

New Blog!

Hi guys!  I have just created this blog to log my training and experience with my horses.  I will also be giving my oppinion on things and training tips.


My name is Melanie

My horses are:
CLEO - Black, 13.3h, 4yo, QH X ASH
Lady - chestnut, 14.3h, 20yo, Stock Horse
Magic - Bay, 14.3h, 5yo.


We mainly compete in horse sports and timed events.  I do polocrosse but the season is over for me this year.  We are starting dressage with Magic, and CLEO will be starting too.

Owning CLEO has been a great experience.  She is my first breaker*.  I got her as an unbroken 2yo and our journey together has been amazing.  We have such an amazing bond.


Please tell some others about my blog!

*I will be making another blog regarding this term

Regards,

Melanie









No comments:

Post a Comment